Already have a Username/Password for Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung / Forum: Qualitative Social Research?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission fits the scope of FQS.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided to the Editor).
- It is the responsibility of the author, not of FQS, to obtain permission to use any previously published and/or copyrighted material.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Male bias in language in the submission has been avoided.
- Existing discussions, already published in FQS, had been acknowledged sufficiently.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Upon submitting a contribution, the FQS editors have the right, after a successful peer review, to publish it. After the contribution appears in FQS, it is still possible to publish it elsewhere after the consent of the FQS editors and with reference to the place of the first publication.
The contributions submitted should be original ones. They should not have been published or submitted for publishing at any other point in time in a similar form or with generally the same content. It is the responsibility of the author, not of FQS, to obtain permission to use any previously published and/or copyrighted material.
Reprints of contributions already published elsewhere are only accepted if (a) it appeals to the interests of the FQS readers and it has not already reached a wide audience and if (b) it is assured that the copyright owner allows the reprint (in the case the submitting person is not the copyright owner). If these conditions are fulfilled, FQS may accept reprints, which will be published with reference to the place of the first publication.
FQS has the right to publish any contribution e.g. on CD-ROM or for selected print editions at any time in the future. In that case, the respective authors will be informed. Authors will also be notified, if other publishers ask for reprints of contributions, originally published in FQS.
For further questions, feel free to contact us via e-mail.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.